1. Clean Pick-up braids frequently with rag and cleaner. Lube with WD-40, Mystery oil, etc. Watch wear pattern
2. Guide shoe must be down in the slot as far as possible and free to pivot.
3. Clean rear tires often. Use a traction compound if needed.
4. Use lock nut on the guide shoe so it can be adjusted ot tightened and does not back off and loosen.
5. Use a washer if needed to adjust cars guide shoe height.
6. Use lead weight in the fron end to help keep the car from de-slotting.
Back to the:HOMEPAGE